By agreeing to the Terms of Service, among other things, you certify that you are over the age of 18. FanLeague reserves the right to retain any money in your Account if you fail to prove that you were 18 at the time the Account was created. Before a withdrawal can be made from your FanLeague Account, you may need to provide FanLeague with documentation that proves your identity.
These terms were amended on 13/7/2018 and the current version of the terms is v.1.3
When signing up to this Service (the “Service”) provided on mobile applications or on the website www.fanleague.com, you (the “Player”) enter into an agreement with FanLeague Ltd. (“FanLeague”), which is a company constituted under the laws of Malta and has its registered office at "Crossbow House", 78 Cospicua Road, Paola PLA1902, Malta. These Terms of Service govern your registration and relationship with the Service and remain fully applicable when you are playing a game which is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission or any other relevant regulatory body in any other jurisdiction in which the Service is provided which governs wagering;
- FanLeague is a company registered on the 10th of October 2016 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C77561; registered address: "Crossbow House", 78 Cospicua Road, Paola PLA1902, Malta, and is trading under the domain name www.fanleague.com.
- FanLeague is issued a license, license number MGA/B2C/377/2017, by the Malta Gaming Authority and is also regulated by the same Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt).
- FanLeague was awarded a Remote Operating Licence on the 19/06/2017 having licence number 000-048331-R-326485-002 by the UK Gambling Commission and is also regulated by the same UK Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/).
- Additional license(s) in other jurisdiction(s) have been obtained. To find out more about FanLeague’s licenses and authorisations, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the apps.
- This agreement establishes the terms of Service for the contractual relationship between FanLeague and any person registering with the company, known as a “Player”. Each person is required to accept these terms of Service when registering an Account with FanLeague (“Account”) and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
- When you are playing games operating under a licence issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”) or the UK Gambling Commission (“UKGC”) or any other relevant regulatory body in any other jurisdiction in which the Service is provided which governs wagering, these current terms of Service govern your relationship with the Service, and your registration is effectively with FanLeague. FanLeague is also responsible for the administration of your Account and for the processing of deposits and withdrawals.
- FanLeague reserves the right to change these terms of Service including any of the Game specific rules at any time. The Player must always re-confirm acceptance before material amendments come into effect. The version number and the date of the last update at the top of this page provide the player with information about when the last amendments have been made. Should the Player, due to any possible changes, no longer wish to continue using the services of FanLeague, he/ she can withdraw all available funds and close the Account.
- The contractual relationship is made between the registered Player and FanLeague and is governed by these terms and by the Laws of Malta and any other relevant laws in a jurisdiction in which the Service is provided.
- The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the terms of Service and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail. Where these terms of Service are published in several languages for information purposes all versions of such terms of Service published reflect the same principles.
- It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that he understands and abides by all relevant national and international laws governing online gaming. It is also the Player’s responsibility to ensure that it is legal to participate in online gambling from within the country of residence.
- The Rules of the Game are considered to be an integral part of these Terms of Service. The game specific rules are available on the game screen or can be requested from customer support.
2 Account Rules
- Any Player applying for an Account must be at least 18 years old, or in the case of Estonia not less than 21 years of age.
- Persons resident in any country in which wagering is an offense or where FanLeague has no right to provide the Service, cannot register as Players with FanLeague.
- The Players of FanLeague agree to abide by these terms at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting in the interests of any third party;
- not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilising bank Accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorised to use;
- not going to attempt to hack the website or, to alter its code in any way;
- not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against FanLeague, its affiliates and its Players.
- In the event of a Player not respecting one or more of the provisions as mentioned in paragraph 1, 2 and 3 in this Section, FanLeague will close the Account and may confiscate the available funds.
- It is the responsibility of the Player to verify that when opening an Account and conducting business with FanLeague he/ she is not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
- In order to open an Account with FanLeague, the prospective customer must personally and correctly fill in the online registration form found on the website and the mobile applications and read and accept these terms, also found on the website www.fanleague.com and on the mobile applications.
- The Player must submit the correct information during his/ her registration including valid identification, address and contact email and personal telephone number. The Player also agrees to keep the information updated should there be any changes to his/ her personal data provided.
- The Player is restricted to open only one Account and having only one active Account. If the Player notices that he/ she has more than one registered Account he/ she must notify FanLeague immediately. Failure to do so may lead to the Account being blocked from access;
- FanLeague may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an Account as well as at its sole discretion close an Account saving any contractual obligations already made.
- FanLeague also retains the discretion to refuse any Wagers.
- All Accounts are opened and transacted in the GBP (British Pound Sterling) currency;
- FanLeague is not a financial institution and does not pay interest on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the Player's Account.
- Money used for wagering on the FanLeague Platform should not be tainted with any illegality and not derived from ill-gotten means.
- By playing on the FanLeague Platform, the Player understands the risk of losing money in so doing.
- It is the responsibility of the Player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the Player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable.
- During the registration process the Player will be able to choose his/ her login name and password. This password may be changed by the Player at any time.
- The Player must keep his login ID and password secret at all times. In this respect, FanLeague advises the Player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. FanLeague also advises the Player not to leave his/ her computer or handhelds unattended when logged in to avoid anyone using the Account without consent. FanLeague also advises the Player to construct a password which contains upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers with a minimum length of eight characters.
- FanLeague is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of an Account by third parties due to disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of login details to any third party.
- Players shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to the Player’s or third parties’ participation in any of the games, and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for participation in the Game. FanLeague reserves the right to invalidate any Wager in the event of such behaviour;
- If a Wager is placed using the login name and password of a Player it will be considered to have been made by the Player and therefore to be accepted and valid.
- FanLeague retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its Players. When deemed necessary, FanLeague will request that documentation proving the Player's identity and/ or domiciliation is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo ID, bank statements, references, last utility bill, etc.
- Transactions are checked to prevent money laundering.
- If an Account remains inactive for a period of 12 months FanLeague reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of GBP 5.00 per month. Prior to imposing a levy, FanLeague will notify the Player so as to give the Player the opportunity to withdraw his/ her funds.
- If an Account remains inactive for a period of 30 months or more, FanLeague is obliged to report such Accounts to the relevant Licensing Authorities provided the Account is not self-excluded, in accordance with the gaming regulations. FanLeague may be asked to transfer any outstanding balances to the care of an Authority. FanLeague will attempt to transfer such funds to the Player before reporting to the authority.
- If an Account has been blocked or excluded by FanLeague, the available funds in the Account will be remitted to the Player unless the Account is undergoing anti-money laundering investigation or unless the Account has been unlawfully registered or used, in which case FanLeague will withhold funds until authorised to release them.
- FanLeague reserves the right to close a Player’s Account. In this case any Wagers already wagered will be honoured and any winnings paid out, unless conditions specified under paragraph 25 of this Section exists.
- A Player has the right to close his/ her Account at any time.
- Prior to closing an Account, FanLeague will alert the Player regarding available funds in the Account. The Player will be requested to withdraw any available amounts prior to the Account closing.
- If a Player wishes to close an Account, this may be done at any time, by contacting customer support in written form. The effective closure of the Account will correspond to the termination of the Terms of Service. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the Player shall indicate it.
3 Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawals
- There are no set-up charges for opening an Account. All deposits into and withdrawals from an Account will be made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). Deposits shall not bear interest and the Player shall ensure that all payments into the Account stem from a payment source for which he/ she is the named Account holder. If the Player is making a deposit to or withdrawal from the Account in a currency other than GBP, such deposit and/or withdrawal will be made at the exchange rates offered by the payment provider (bank, card provider eWallet) which is being used at the time of such deposit or withdrawal and may be subject to a conversion fee. FanLeague reserves the right to charge a processing fee of 1.5% on withdrawals from an Account to cover for payment gateway fees. No processing fees on deposits are charged.
- FanLeague is required by regulators to inform Players about what occurs in relation to the funds which are held on Account on the behalf of the Players and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. FanLeague holds customer funds separate from company funds. While this setup is designed to protect customer funds there is no guarantee that all funds will be repaid. The setup meets the regulatory authorities’ requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection. Information about these requirements can be found on: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx
- Deposits can be made into the Account by bank transfer, transfer by VISA and MasterCard or by loading the Account from an e-wallet. Making a deposit will activate a Know Your Client procedure. The name on the credit card, eWallet or the bank transfer will be checked and this should be identical to that of the Player Account receiving the funds. If this is not the case the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
- Minimum deposit: the equivalent of GBP 10 (British Pound Sterling) on deposits made by available means of bank transfer, eWallet or pay card transfer.
- Maximum deposits: the equivalent of GBP 125 (British Pound Sterling) per week on deposits made by bank transfer, eWallet or pay card wire transfer.
- Deposits are automated - once a deposit transaction is authorised by an issuer, the funds will be credited to the Player’s Account as soon as the transaction has been cleared by the payment gateway provider. If the funds have not been received in a Player’s Account within a reasonable time period, he/ she should notify the Customer Support team and quote username, email, the transfer amount, the transfer date and the means of payment (as well as transfer details if available) – a support contact form and details are available on the website and in the mobile applications.
- In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from an Account, the Player shall only use such cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
- Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of Wagers. Any suspicious activity on an Account could lead to the Player being reported to the relevant authorities, freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the Account and confiscation of the funds.
- Game Credits can be earned by the Player at signing up an Account and when he/ she recruits another Player. Each Game Credit carries a value equivalent to GBP 0.20 (British Pound Sterling) and cannot be withdrawn/paid-out but must be used for the placing of Wagers.
- Funds cannot be transferred from the Account of one Player to the Account of another Player.
- Players are prohibited from selling, transferring or acquiring Accounts to or from other Players.
- A Player can at any time log in to his Account and view a statement of his Account which would show all transactions effected on that Account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, Wagers and withdrawals. Should the Player notice any mistakes he should notify FanLeague immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The Player should report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
- At any time, a Player can decide to withdraw part or all of his/ her funds from his/ her Account by selecting amongst the various options made available by FanLeague, including PayPal, Trustly, VISA/ MasterCard or any other payment method that is made available to a Player. A withdrawal fee of 1.5% to cover part of payment fees charged by payment gateways may apply. FanLeague will inform the Players about the exact amount of these fees before the transaction takes place. Once all the available funds have been withdrawn, the Player has the right to close his Account if he/she wishes to do so.
- In accordance with section 4, Rules of Wagering, no refund of any wagered amount subsequent to the Wager Deadline having passed unless the Game was aborted, miscarried or discontinued as described under section 5, Any funds in a Player’s account that have not been wagered can be withdrawn on the request by a Player as long as the request is made in line with these Terms of Service
- The withdrawal minimum amount is GBP 10, unless a Player is closing his/ her Account;
- FanLeague does not offer a deposit subscription alternative, hence no cancellation option is necessary or made available to Players.
- Before a withdrawal request is carried out FanLeague must be satisfied about the authenticity of the Player.
- FanLeague will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 5 working days from receipt of such request unless Player authentication is required.
- Withdrawals via pay cards can only be made up to a certain limit per withdrawal, the applied determined by the payment gateway provider or the card issuer, the first withdrawal having to clear before a new withdrawal can be requested.
- Withdrawals can be requested from the page “My Wallet” under the main menu in the mobile app and website. Withdrawals can only be remitted to the same Account used for deposits and to change deposit/ withdrawal method requires certain personal identification documentation to be submitted by the Player approved by and authorised by FanLeague at its own discretion.
- Requested withdrawals may be retained by FanLeague for authorisation, and funds will be paid out to the Player once authorised. Once a Player’s aggregate withdrawal requests exceed the equivalent of EUR 2,000, or any other lesser limit which FanLeague may stipulate from time to time, the Player will be asked to submit up to date personal identification documentation and other information, which is a regulator requirement aimed at prevent fraud and anti-money laundering. Personal identification documentation will also be requested if a Player adds a new means of payment.
- FanLeague has the right at any time to request relevant documents from a Player to verify his/ her identity.
- If FanLeague has mistakenly credited a Player’s Account with winnings that do not belong to him/ her, whether due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of FanLeague and the amount will be deducted from the Player’s Account. If the Player has withdrawn funds that do not belong to him/ her prior to FanLeague becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by the Player to FanLeague. In the event of an incorrect credit, the Player is obliged to notify FanLeague immediately via email.
- It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means and all transactions will be checked to prevent money laundering. Any suspicious transactions will be reported to the relevant Authorities.
- If FanLeague cannot ascertain the integrity of the funds deposited by the Player, FanLeague will consult with the relevant authorities and funds may as a result be withheld.
- A Player recruiting, inviting or in any other way advertise FanLeague to other potential Players may not do so by misrepresenting or exaggerating any rules, game mechanics, chances of winning or any Prize money that may be won. Furthermore, a Player may not recruit, invite or advertise to individuals below the age of 18. FanLeague to individuals Failure to comply with the condition under clause 24, whether unknowingly or not, may lead to the Player’s account being closed.
4 Rules of Wagering
- A Wager can only be placed by a registered Player.
- A Wager can only be placed over the Internet including applications which use internet connections.
- A Wager can only be placed by a Player if he/ she has sufficient funds in his/ her Account. Once the Wager is placed, the amount of the Wager is blocked and reduced from the amount of available funds, unless the Wager is cancelled or amended.
- A Player can only place a Wager until the Wager Deadline. The Wager deadline is a specific time and day of the week (typically 5 minutes before the kick-off of the first match of the FanLeague Slip) and is visible in the mobile apps and on the webpage. It is possible to amend or cancel a Wager that is placed until the Wager Deadline occurs, at which time the Wager is deemed fixed.
- The Wager, once concluded, will be governed by the version of Terms of Service valid at the time of the Wager being accepted.
- A Wager is deemed to be placed as soon as confirmation of the acceptance of the Wager offer from FanLeague is received on the device or computer of the Player.
- FanLeague retains the right to decline to accept Wagers without providing any reason.
- Rules of the Game define minimum and maximum Wagers, and are available on www.fanleague.com and on the mobile applications. Players are encouraged to read the Rules before playing a Game.
- If a Game is cancelled, any Wager placed by Players will be refunded.
- Should FanLeague decide to close a Player’s Account, Wagers which have already been placed and accepted will not be voided and the Player will be paid any winnings unless any illegal activities are suspected.
- A mistake regarding the details of a Wager or Wagers will not influence the validity of the Wager. Once the Wager Deadline has occurred, the Player is not able to place, change or cancel a Wager.
- When the Player places a Wager he/ she acknowledges that he/ she has read and understood in full all of the terms of Service and the Rules of the Game regarding the Game offered by FanLeague as stated on the website and in the mobile apps.
- FanLeague manages the Players’ Account, calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the Wager funds as well as the amount of the winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
- The Player is fully responsible for the Wagers placed or Wagers cancelled. FanLeague will never question the Player about the relevance of a Wager and will not be held responsible for any possible mistakes that could have been made during the placing of such Wagers, including mistakes regarding the placed amounts or selected outcomes (predictions).
- Subject to these Terms of Service and regulations, FanLeague will settle the Game in accordance with the Rules of the Game, available on the webpage and in the mobile applications. FanLeague reserves the right to reverse or amend a settlement in the event of a Game being settled incorrectly. This may lead to amendments being made to Players’ Accounts to reflect changes in settlement, and if there are insufficient funds in a Player’s Account FanLeague may require that the Player put funds into his/ her Account to address the outstanding balance.
- Players who had received funds erroneously, or received excess funds, are obliged under these terms to notify FanLeague and to refund any amount received so as to enable FanLeague to settle the Wager appropriately.
- Winnings will be paid into the Player’s Accounts after the final result is confirmed. However, FanLeague reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game resulting from a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed then FanLeague retains the right to void any related Wagers and take any other action allowable by law.
- Should FanLeague become aware that a Player has placed a number of Wagers from different Accounts he has irregularly opened, all Wagers will be considered void. FanLeague reserves the right to take further action as deemed necessary, including retaining the Player´s funds.
- If a Wager, which exceed the limits of a Player is granted to make (whether maximum Wager limit imposed by FanLeague or self imposed), are erroneously accepted, the Wager may be declared void at the discretion of FanLeague in which case the wagered amount will be returned to the Player’s Account.
- FanLeague reserves the right, at its discretion and in relation to the Player’s Account, any related payment service provider Account, any Accounts the Player may have with other sites and/or services owned or operated by or on behalf of FanLeague, to terminate this agreement, withhold the Account balance, suspend the Account and recover from such Account the amount of any affected winnings or pay-outs if:
- the Player is in material breach of any Agreements in relation thereof;
- FanLeague becomes aware that the Player has used or attempted to use the services for the purposes of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs) or unlawful or improper activity; or
- the Player has "charged back" or denied any of the wagers or deposits that has been made through/ to the Player’s Account.
5 Aborted, Miscarried & Discontinued Games
- Should a Player's device malfunction or internet connection be lost after a Wager has been placed and registered on FanLeague’s system, the Wager will be considered accepted and in effect.
- In the event of an error in FanLeague’s software or system causing erroneous wins, FanLeague will contact the concerned Players and void any winnings.
- FanLeague will seek to place all parties directly affected by such an error in the position they were in before the error occurred.
- FanLeague reserves its right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any service/games in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice, however affected Players shall be notified of any material changes in rules or nature of the Game, and FanLeague will not be liable for any such action.
- FanLeague’s Platform and Game engine requires a certain capacity in terms of data communication bandwidth and key equipment provided by third parties to operate. During the days when a Game is played such requirements may be significant. Should the Game fail as a result of third party system failure/ downtime, or in any other way not be carried out in a satisfactory manner, FanLeague will not be held liable for any loss of ‘gaming experience’. The risk of not settling correctly as a result of deficient IT communications or third party equipment provisioning is limited due to frequent back-up of data and an ability to restore Wager information that can be matched to results after the closure of the Game. Should such a malfunction occur at the time of the Wager Deadline and proper records of fixing the Game not be established, the Game may be declared void and Wagers will be returned to Players.
- In addition, if any situation described in paragraph 5 in this Section should arise due to a malfunction of FanLeague’s own system, FanLeague will not make any compensation for loss of gaming experience, nor will the Company make any compensation if proper records of fixing the Game could not be established.
6 Responsible Gaming
- A Player may at his/ her discretion choose to set limits or exclude himself/ herself from playing any Games on the FanLeague’s website:
- A Player can set a weekly limit on the amount that can be deposited or wagered which is lower than FanLeague’s own maximum permitted weekly cap. Self-imposed caps can be set on the webpage or in the mobile apps and will take effect immediately. Players cannot increase any cap above those set by FanLeague:
- the Maximum Weekly Deposit Cap is GBP 125 (British Pound Sterling); and
- the Maximum Weekly Wager Cap is GBP 1,000 (British Pound Sterling)
Self-imposed caps can be removed by contacting customer support on the webpage, in the mobile apps or by sending customer support an email. The change will take effect after 7 days.
- A Player can self-exclude himself/ herself (lock the Account) from playing for a set period of time or indefinitely by contacting customer support via the website, mobile applications or via email. In order to re-activate an Account after the expiry of an exclusion period, the Player must contact customer support to unlock the Account. FanLeague reserves the right to decide whether to unlock the Account or not, keeping in mind the best interest of the Player.
- FanLeague reserves the right to impose deposit or Wager limits and to terminate a Players’ Account if it is deemed that the Player has an unhealthy behaviour associated to the service provided by FanLeague.
7 Player communication and personal offers
- By accepting these terms the Player acknowledges and permits FanLeague to use the information provided to FanLeague by registering a FanLeague Account, submitting or changing information or by any other means relaying personal information to FanLeague.
- FanLeague commits to, either directly or via 3rd parties, to send Players updates and offers as part of providing the Service.
- FanLeague may also use Player information and contact Players, either directly or via 3rd parties, in order to improve the Service
- FanLeague and its logotype are registered trademarks of FanLeague. Any unauthorised use of the brand and/or the logotype of FanLeague could lead to legal prosecution by FanLeague.
- All of the contents found on the website pages of www.fanleague.com or any other URLs owned by FanLeague are owned by FanLeague. Any unauthorised reproduction or use of this URL address or of the contents of the FanLeague website could lead to legal prosecution.
- FanLeague is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management or employees.
- FanLeague is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time on the FanLeague website.
- FanLeague is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, and saturation of the telecommunication networks, natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction, to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
- FanLeague is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its Services, via Internet or by phone.
- In the event of a negligent act on FanLeague's part, in relation to these Terms of Service, the compensation available to a Player would never be any higher than the available funds on the Player’s Account or the amount of the Wagers involved in the negligent act.
- Should one or more terms in this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms of Service would retain their validity.
- These Terms of Service and the Rules of the Game represent the entire agreement between FanLeague and the Player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by FanLeague.
- FanLeague does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a Player or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the FanLeague website or on the mobile applications, or made by any of its affiliates and/or partners.
- Live score data offered on selected events on the website may be subject to a delay and occasionally may be inaccurate. The data is supplied "as-is" from third party providers without any express or implied warranty of any kind. In no event shall FanLeague be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of direct or indirect profits, economic loss, business interruption, loss of information) or any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, exemplary or special losses and/ or damages however caused including but not limited to any loss of contracts, loss of goodwill and loss of reputation arising out of the use of or inability to use data provided by the live score functionality.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to the Player in which case FanLeague limits its liability in the manner hereunder stated.
Should the above exclusion of liability not be permissible under the laws of a jurisdiction, FanLeague’s maximum aggregate liability to any Player howsoever arising shall be limited to the amount of commissions actually received by FanLeague from that Player in the 6 months period prior to any cause of action arising.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service the Player agrees to indemnify and hold FanLeague and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liabilities, claims, losses or demands made by any third party arising out of the Player’s breach of this Agreement and out of the violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- The Player acknowledges that FanLeague and its subsidiaries and affiliates will hold information with respect to his/ her identity, including, but not limited to, name, address and payment details. The Player agrees that FanLeague relies on this information in entering into this Agreement with the Player and the Player agrees to hold FanLeague harmless against any falsehood or inaccuracy contained in the information is provided by the Player.
- The Player agrees to indemnify FanLeague and hold the Company harmless on demand for any losses, costs or expenses which may be incurred by FanLeague as a result of any errors contained in instructions submitted by the Player, any unauthorised or unlawful use of the Services or any payment card charge-backs which may be effected for any reason whatsoever on amounts transferred by the Player to this/ her Account.
FanLeague segregates its internal corporate funds from the Players’ funds in order to safeguard the assets of Players in case of FanLeague becoming insolvent or is placed into administration. The segregation of funds does however not imply a guarantee that Players will be entitled to the funds in the Players’ funds in case of insolvency.
- FanLeague endeavours to make a Player's experience with FanLeague as enjoyable as possible, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of the Service or of the Customer Support. A Player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to Customer Support at email@example.com. Unless the issue can be dealt with by the Customer Support representative, the complaint will be escalated to the management team with an aim to resolve or feedback within 48 hours of receipt. Should the Player not be satisfied with the way that the complaint was handled, it is possible to escalate the complaint directly to the Malta Gaming Authority by sending them an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or to an Alternative Dispute Resolution entity in the UK (IBAS) by sending an email to: email@example.com. Further contact details:
Malta Gaming Authority
Telephone: +356 25469000
Independent Betting Adjudication Service
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7347 5883
- It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority or IBAS.
- In case of a dispute resolution, the verdict of the Malta Gaming Authority or IBAS will be considered final.
12 Breaches, Penalties and Termination
- If a Player breach any provision of these Terms of Service or FanLeague has a reasonable ground to suspect that a breach has occurred, FanLeague reserves the right to not open, to suspend, or to close the relevant Account, or withhold payment of winnings and apply such funds on Account of any damages due by the Player.
- FanLeague reserves the right to retain the winnings that is a result of unauthorised gaming or gaming which is associated with any criminal behaviour, in each case to be reviewed by an alternative dispute resolution entity or the authorities. Where it has been determined that FanLeague should retain the winnings, these means will be added back to the pool in a manner to be decided by FanLeague.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms of Service, in the jurisdiction(s) where the provision is not deemed valid, and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
- FanLeague reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this agreement. The Player shall not assign or otherwise transfer this agreement.
15 Entire Agreement
16 Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by the Laws of Malta.
- The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
17 FanLeague Messenger
- Chat functions and intra system email communications are provided by the system and available on the website and on the mobile applications. FanLeague shall not be held liable for any communication between members of FanLeague.
- Any misuse of the chat functions and email communications including spam and intra system marketing, foul language, disrespectful comments on chats or emails are strictly prohibited and a Player who is the object or discover such acts should immediately report this to FanLeague customer support.
- FanLeague retains the right to close down a Player who has misused the communication channels in the described manners. FanLeague retains the right to close down the entire FanLeague Messenger service temporarily or indefinitely.
- FanLeague will monitor all conversations on the FanLeague Messenger, which are logged and recorded. Any communication may be reported to relevant authorities.
18 Rules of the Game
- The Rules of the Game are provided on mobile applications or on the website www.fanleague.com.